The first step is a visit to your office so Staffing Resources, Inc. can learn about your corporate culture and the personality types that will thrive there. In addition, they will identify the technical skills required for the position.
Based on that meeting, Staffing Resources, Inc. will then:
- Screen: They screen candidates for the specific hard and soft skills discussed.
- Interview: Staffing Resources’ experienced staffing consultants conduct candidate interviews to ensure that a candidate is the right fit for your position.
- Verify: They perform a variety of assessments depending on your needs, which include professional references and employment verification’s. At your request, a basic background check or a more in-depth statewide check can be done. The point is that Staffing Resources, Inc. can configure their services to meet your specific requirements.
- Test: Staffing Resources, Inc. customizes their skills testing to fit the specific job, from litigation testing for legal secretaries to clerical testing for administrative staff.
Make an Impact
By taking a customized approach to staffing, Staffing Resources, Inc. can help your company improve productivity, reduce turnover and time to hire, helping to make a positive impact on your bottom line. Don’t just take their word for it. Put Staffing Resources, Inc. to the test!
They specialize in:
- Clerical and Administrative
- Accounting and Finance
- Legal – Professional and Administrative
Staffing services include:
- Temporary Staffing: Access talent on demand for seasonal peaks, special projects, and to cover vacations or sick time.
- Temp-to-Hire Staffing: Evaluating talent on the job before making a full-time hiring decision.
- Direct Hire Staffing: Finding the right employee faster for your full-time positions.
This is NOT a one-size-fits-all situation. Let Staffing Resources, Inc. measure you for the perfect fit.